On March 9, 2022, a modern training cabinet funded by the German Sparkassenstiftung Moldova (GSM) was opened with the signing of a Donation Agreement at the State Agricultural University of the Republic of Moldova (SAUM). The training cabinet is equipped with the latest IT-supported technology, which enables both, direct and online-based work. With the establishment of the training cabinet, an essential cornerstone was laid for the fruitful cooperation between the SAUM and GSM. The training cabinet creates an excellent basis for the organisation and implementation of high-quality training and other events both, for SAUM and for GSM.
The official event for the handover and opening of the training cabinet was attended by:
- Veronica Prisacaru, SAUM Rector
- Aurelia Litvin, Head of International Relations, Associate Professor at SAUM
- Petru Tomita, Dean, Faculty of Economics, SAUM
- Olga Sarbu, Head of the Economics, Marketing and Social Science Department, Associate Professor at SAUM
- Victor Burduja, President of the Students Union, SAUM
- Elena Scripnic, Rector for Training, Program Development and Internationalization