In the period between July 8 and 16, 2022, the German Sparkassenstiftung organized a Training of Trainers (ToT) Modules for the DSIK Savings Game and for the DSIK Farmers Business Game. The course was attended by 20 participants, which are representatives of Vocational Schools, Centers of Excellence, Universities, Chamber of Commerce and Industry and also by independent trainers. By participating in the ToT the participants acquired know-how and skills like:
- implementation of board-based Business Game and its contents with different target groups
- facilitation of Business Games by utilizing the unique “Do-Reflect-Apply” approach for interactive training implementation
- different didactic and learning types, as well as activation exercises for dynamic interaction
- management of different participants
- time management within events and training
- monitoring & evaluation of Business Games’ implementation
At the end of the ToT modules, participants received Certificates of Participation which will provide them the possibility to further qualification and development of their skills during practical Business Games implementations, which should be organized and provided in cooperation between GSM and their institutions in the upcoming months.